Online Course: Workplace Mindfulness - Stress & Wellbeing
Try It Free In Your Organisation
As part of our efforts to support employee wellbeing we now offer organisations the opportunity to trial this online course completely free of charge.
To take up this offer simply fill in one of the contact forms on this page or email us directly at:
This online mindfulness training course supports employee wellbeing and stress management.
Drawing on our experience of delivering workplace mindfulness training and stress management coaching, we have shaped this course to be practical, accessible and appropriate for employees, managers and leaders.
The online training is available to organisations and individuals, and is accessed via our online learning portal.
Interested In A Free Trial?
Send us your details using the form below and we'll contact you to arrange a time for a chat
Four-Week Online Mindfulness Course
Our online mindfulness training course draws on the scientifically proven ideas and approaches of mindfulness. It is based on our in-house mindfulness courses and experience of delivering stress management coaching.
Participants of our online training see significant reductions in levels of stress, as measured by the Perceived Stress Scale Questionairre ('PSS10'), averaging almost 40% reduction in stress levels.
By taking this training participants will:
Reduce stress & worry
Think more clearly
Manage your emotions
This online mindfulness training involves around an hour of instruction each week, delivered as succinct video lessons which can be accessed on PC, tablet or phone.
Week 1: Attention & Stress
How stress affects our ability to focus and how our tendency to mind wander and worry can increase our stress levels
Week 3: Thinking & Stress
How, when we are stressed, our thoughts can run away with us and make us feel worse; we share tools to help you manage this
Week 2: The Body & Stress
Looking at the link between our bodies and stress, and how changing what we do with our bodies can help us to feel calmer
Week 4: Attitude & Stress
Looking at ways of supporting our wellbeing by changing our approach to ourselves, others and our difficulties
Mindfulness should no longer be considered a "nice to have" for executives. It's a "must have."
Harvard Business Review Jan 2015
I worry less, can deal better with difficult emotions and just generally feel better in myself.
Business Minded student
Really like the science behind it – it isn’t “hippy”, it’s useful.
Business Minded student
Employees of leaders....who practice mindfulness have less emotional exhaustion, better work-life balance and better job performance ratings.
Reb JN, et al 2014
[Mindfulness] has made a real change. I arrive at work feeling in a different mindset and ready for the day.
Business Minded student
The best cognitive approach to dealing with stress is mindfulness.
DS Austin, 2014
Take a Look at the Training Content
Find out more about the training in this introductory video.
"Mind the Gap"
Take a look at one of the training modules from the course.
Interested in this Online Mindfulness Training?
For Your Organisation
Complete the form below and we will contact you to discuss your free trial.
You can buy the training for yourself and immediately start learning to manage your stress levels by clicking the button below.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
What does the course cover?
The course draws on our experience of delivering training and stress-management coaching to large organisations. By taking this training learners will:
- Gain insight into how the human brain’s natural response to difficult situations can often cause stress and unhappiness; and learn ways to manage this response, helping you to reduce stress, increase resilience, feel calmer and be happier
- Learn about the principles and practices of mindfulness, including meditation – a practice which has been proven to beneficially change the structure of our brains
- Understand and practice a number of “Stress Busting Tools” which are proven to help you feel calmer and more resourceful; providing you with techniques for long-term stress reduction as well as short-term “emergency” help for when you are faced with a pressurised situation
How long is the training?
The course runs over four weeks, with around an hour of instruction each week. We also ask that learners do 10 to 15 minutes of practice most days.
- Week 1: Attention & Stress
- How stress affects our ability to focus and how our tendency to mind wander and worry can increase our stress levels
- Week 2: The Body & Stress
- Looking at the link between our bodies and stress, and how changing what we do with our bodies can help us to feel calmer
- Week 3: Thinking & Stress
- How, when we are stressed, our thoughts can run away with us and make us feel worse; we share tools to help you manage this
- Week 4: Attitude & Stress
- Looking at ways of supporting our wellbeing by changing our approach to ourselves, others and our difficulties
Who is the course for?
Anyone who wants to feel calmer, less stressed and be more 'in control' of their emotions - at work or at home. The course is designed to be practical and is suitable for employees, team-managers and company leaders.
What is included in the training?
The course is taught through bite-size video lessons which you can access and view at any time, via desktop or mobile device. It includes:
- Downloadable MP3 'guided meditations'
- Over 20 practical 'stress busting tools' for you to practice and use
- Weekly home practice exercises to help you develop calmer ways of thinking and behaving
- 'PSS10' Stress Assessments so you can measure your level of stress before and after the training
- More than 40 video lessons split across the four weeks of training
About Business Minded
Business Minded supports organisations and their employees by providing accessible, evidence-based mindfulness training, which is delivered both in-person and online. Our clients include local authorities, law firms, publishers, business-schools and international banks.